Friday, June 15, 2007

SPF- Back

Kristine is having some back issues this week and has been wobbling around the house in a state of distress... so she wants us to tell her about our "back" for SPF this week. On a different take, I thought I'd show you the people in my life that have always had my "back" so here you go:
mom's camera 314
In honor of Father's Day, here's my dad. He's probably the smartest man I know and has always pushed me to do the best that I can. Happy Father's Day dad!
mom's camera 316
Next is mom, who has been my #1 cheerleader my whole life. What a woman, let me tell you. The one word I would use to discribe her is selfless and that is what I strive to be everyday in her honor.
mom's camera 313
Of course, Mr. J. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me. And he just so happens to be leaving today for VEGAS!! He's so excited.

These pictures were taken at Taste of the South, the annual charity fundraiser I helped to plan and raise money for this year. It was awesome and I am so ready for next year when we plan on raising over $100,000 from the state of North Carolina. If you want to know more, here's the Taste of the South webpage.

Well, I'm off to Detroit tonight to visit some family friends and meeting my mom, grandma and brother in Michigan. I can't wait to see them. Y'all have a good weekend!

1 comment:

MilkMaid said...

What beautiful photos and even more beautiful are you words of praise!!

Have a safe trip and thanks for visiting my blog.