Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Wild Card Wednesday

The Kept Woman has given us a letter to use this week for our Wild Card Wednesday assignment: the letter K. So here's my submission (which I really want quadroople bonus points for)

hmart

At the Korean grocery store in Fairfax, VA, Mr. J stumbles upon this sign for the "white peaches." Yep folks, it's that easy. White Peace is only $1.99 a pound. How flipping funny is that?

Now I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers, I know it's a misspelled word, but isn't it a funny one?? How's that for a WCW pic?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous eyes!!!!!! I love it! White Peace! I wonder how much the peaches were though?

KKKKKKKKKKKKKorean Market!!! Quadruple Bonus Points for following he directions I totally forgot about!

Arlene said...

This is hilarious, and who cares if you ruffle feathers :-D
I played too :-)

Tammy said...

I just wish I would have followed the rules.

I have a pic similar to that on my phone. Why can't I get the damn pic OFF my phone? HELP!