Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Baby has arrived!

Little baby E has arrived. I got a text message from J this morning at 8:15 am that our good friend S was in labor and shortly thereafter, baby E was born. At 8:57 am little E arrived weighing in at 8 pounds, 15 1/2 ounces and 21 1/2 inches long. Mom is doing fine and let me tell you, he is such a cute baby!

Baby Harter

I must take a break here and say that baby E may not be called baby E after all. He may be baby W. That's yet to be determined. So until that time, I'm going to continue to call him E just because that gives me something to call him instead of baby.

Like father, like son

The H Family

Beautiful S & baby

Dad, mom, baby & grandma

Here's some shots of the new family. S's mom has been here since the weekend so she has been able to coach S along. I can't tell which is happier, S to have her mom here or her mom just for being here!

Here's some final pics of us with the new arrival!
Smile everyone!

J & WE

1 comment:

Army of Mom said...

She looks great to have just had a baby and let me reiterate that THAT is one of the most beautiful babies on the planet!!! Seriously. That is some hard-earned kudos because I am very rough on babies. :)