Sunday, March 25, 2007

Smoking!

Saturday was filled with baby WE. He's home and D&S are somehow managing to operate on less than 4 hours of sleep a night... sheesh... I'm so not ready for that! D's parents came up to meet baby WE and being the extrordinary cooks they are, provide some delicious meals (that Mr. J got to partake in). Here's some pics of little WE.

WE & JR
JR holding WE. Of course he came in toting a stuffed Donkey and a blanket that said "Future Senator." Way to start him off early, JR!

Sleepy Time

Don't drop him!
Mr. J's scary face

Smoking
Here are the men with their "It's a Boy" cigars.

Mom
S holding baby WE

Waking up
D's mom waking baby WE up from his rest

And finally, the title of this post... our friend JR aka Mr. I-want-to-ban-smoking-completely is smoking a cigar!

1 comment:

Army of Mom said...

That has to be one of the PRETTIEST babies I have ever seen and I have three of my own to consider gorgeous!!!