Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday Fill-In

1. When I need inspiration I look to my brother and sister!
2. Sleeping is my favorite way to recharge my batteries.
3. I never get sick of my three favorite foods, crabcakes, lasagna and Krispy Kreme donuts.
4. One of my fondest memories is getting off the bus daily at my grandmother's house. We would sew tiny pillows and make chicken and dumplings.
5. My husband, Mr. J always makes me laugh (even when I'm mad at him and I love that).
6. I am organized, happy and try to be crafty!
7. This weekend, I'm looking forward to Sunday night, it's Mr. J's birthday dinner with friends.

I found this Friday Fill-In at fondofsnape and I hope you play too!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Your weekend sounds fun, hope Mr. J has a very happy birthday! Thanks for playing :-)