Thursday, April 5, 2007

The View from Condo C

The balcony from Condo C gives us a nice "lake view" as the real estate market would like to call it. To us, it's a chance to look out the window and see that yet again, our beautiful water sprays are not working... darn you condo association! We will win this war against you! (when we moved in, there were three beautiful water sprays in the pond... they stopped working shortly thereafter and this has been a battle let me tell you)

It also allows us to see the one, and I say it again, ONE tree that is blooming right now in our community. So after our daily walk/run (yes folks, we're starting to get active again) we cooled down by relaxing on our patio and noticed the beautiful tree staring at us, just begging for attention. So here's the tree.

Mixed Pics 067

We've lived in condo c for a while now and it's come to really feel like home. However, there are still things left to do... like remodeling the kitchen, repainting the guest bath, making our bathroom a two-sinker instead of a one-sinker. It's enough that we have to share a bed, Mr. J is ready for his own sink. I can't say I blame him, I am kind of a sink hog when I'm brushing my teeth and washing my face...

The first task at hand is the kitchen and thanks to the tax return we received, that will be happening soon. I'll keep you all informed on the progress but let me just say that I don't know how we'll survive without our kitchen I mean we use it so much... wait, who am I kidding? :) We'll be fine. I'm sure we'll manage to keep our fridge hooked up the living room (again, I'm glad to post pictures of our life of disarray when it happens) so we'll be eating a solid diet of anything that fits in the fridge and that can be microwaved. That's going to do wonders for the lovehandles I'm sure!

No comments: