Thursday, April 5, 2007

SPF- Holy

My girlfriend SM took this picture at our wedding. Us girls were getting ready in one room of the church, the guys in another. As we were doing our make up and hair, SM came running into the room screaming "Jesus is here! Jesus is at your wedding!" Sure enough, there on the wall was Jesus, just hanging out, watching us all get ready. I consider the Jesus picture to be pretty 'HOLY' so that's my SPF for the week.

jesus

For all of you photography buffs, you'll have to forgive me on this one considering I am using a 6 month old picture and considering that it's almost Easter and I should have been more creative. I promise next week will be better! Happy Easter everyone!

9 comments:

Army of Mom said...

Hey ... quality doesn't matter when Jesus is involved. :)I should have spent more effort on mine, too. I have some very pretty crucifixes, a prayer bench, etc. in my house. Instead I used a pic I took in September and one I snapped while taking flower pics today. *shrug* We'll do better next time, right? Right? RIGHT!

Thanks for stopping by mine.

Wendy said...

My babysitter as a child had one of those pictures in her living room. I don't know how I remember that of all things since I was only four when I went to her, but I do. Must have made and impression.

I played too.

Kami said...

LMAO. JESUS AT YOUR WEDDING!

Too funny.

Jana said...

Don't you always wonder who decided that Jesus looked like that? I don't think he did. Cute story!

I played too.

Random and Odd said...

Yeah. You got the holy of holiest in your SPF. You can't complain about picture quality because WE ALL know what that picture looks like and it's the version we all see him as.

Have a happy Easter!!

Unknown said...

Nothing more holy than having Jesus bless your marriage vows, I say!

Suzanne R said...

That's the picture I have seen in most churches I've attended. My thinking is that, being a Middle Easterner, he was probably darker in his general looks than portrayed in this painting. IMO, you can't get much more holy than Jesus. Thanks for stopping by!

Uzz said...

Excellent SPF! I have all kinds of Jesus pics...my fave was a gift from Army of Mom that shows a really oddly colorful and beautiful rendition of the Last Supper. It is the first thing people get to see when they come into my place!

I played as well!

Arlene said...

Very pretty picture!
I played too :-)