Thursday, April 12, 2007

SPF- STUFF

So Kristine at Random & Odd has made this week's assignment your "stuff." Stuff that when folks see it, they go, "Oh, that's so Jenny B!" So here's my stuff:

SPF 001
Now let's examine closer...
SPF 002SPF 003SPF 004
First is the hubby. Mr. J is definitely part of my stuff. Next is my technology; my cell phone (that I have a tendency to forget lately), my iPod (that needs to be updated) and my first digital camera (my graduation present from Mr. J). Next is a metro pass because as of right now, this is how my lazy butt gets around town. The big old ring is a gag gift my mom gave me before Mr. J proposed but it definitely shows my attraction to big shiny things including diamonds. The mullet air freshner is an ongoing joke in Mr. J's family. The deer attracts chicks (I highly recommend everyone has one of these in their car!).

The small chap stick is a Chap Ice brand, and to us, it is otherwise known as "The Best Chapstick Ever." You won't see me without seeing my Chap Ice. There's ski gloves because skiing is the most fun I get out of any sport and I only wish we lived near bigger mountains. The pom-pom is for my alma-mater Appalachian State University (two time national football champs, baby!). Real Simple is my favorite magazine and the stuff inside has changed my life.

The two things on here that best describe me according to my husband: the stationery. I have an addiction to stationery. Any time I find a new, cute design, I am compelled to buy it. Some women love shoes, some love make up, I love stationery. So the personalized note card was a wedding present and the yellow thank you card is one that I made myself (what do you think?).

All in all, this is me in a nutshell. This is my "stuff." Did you play??

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE Real Simple. It has been my favorite magazine since it first came out. I tell everyone I know to read it.

Happy SPF and thanks for stopping by mine.

Unknown said...

real simple is a great magazine! :)

Happy spf

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

I think thsnk you cards are very important and yours is gorgeous!

I played!

jean

Wendy said...

I love cute cards and paper too! Love your stuff.

I played.

Jenni said...

I love Real Simple magazine too. It's got everything you need, really.

Happy SPF, and thanks for stopping by mine!

Kami said...

We have the same phone. I love stationary, too.

Bella said...

Thanks for stopping by.

I love DC, one of my college friends just moved to Baltimore. Fun times.

Very cool stuff, I love stationary.

tommie said...

I love Real Simple too...it is one of the few magazines I get now.

I played too.

happy friday

Suzanne R said...

I'll have to look into Real Simple. I love stationery, too, and everything that goes with it, including (of course) cat-themed address labels. Very neat stuff! Thanks for stopping by!

san said...

Great SPF... fun to learn some more about you :)

I played.

Connie T. said...

Thanks for stopping by. I see you put a lot of thought into this spf. Good job.

Random and Odd said...

I love stationary too, but my kids steal it and I never write letters anyway!! I suck.