Wednesday, April 4, 2007

High School Jenny B

Brainy Kid
In high school, you were acing AP classes or hanging out in the computer lab.
You may have been a bit of a geek back then, but now you're a total success!
Who Were You In High School?



I'm pretty sure that anyone that knew me back then would agree that I was a total dork in high school so I'd have to say this one was right on. Funny, at the time, I would have never seen myself this way. I thought (like most folks) that I was trying hard to be the popular kid, always getting close enough to just barely reach in and say hello then be brought back to reality... "Oh Mr. Abercrombiepants, you don't want to hang out with me after school? Then why are you always staring at me in class? Oh, you were cheating off my paper... great." :::::sigh:::::

Oh the life of the not-so-cool kid continues.

No comments: